This sparkling wine was produced using only apples grown on the farm: 85% Golden Delicious and other cultivars for the remaining 15%.
Alcohol content: 8,5°
Bottle: Heavy champagnotta
Cork: 30.5 × 48 in micro-granulated cork.
How it’s made: the processing steps of the basic cider are as follows: grinding of the apples (Golden Delicious for 85% and other cultivars for the remaining 15%) with an electric rotary blade shredder, pressing of the pulp with a steel hydro press, obtaining the apple juice, activation of alcoholic fermentation.
In the following spring a second fermentation in the bottle is carried out (according to the traditional classic method) followed by a 12-month aging on the yeasts, disgorging and final dosage with 5 grams / liter of sugars.
Sensory qualities: it has a moderate alcohol content, with a very fine and persistent perlage, with delicate aromas of apple, of sustained freshness.
Service temperature: 6-8 °C.
Fate click sul bottone qui sotto per aggiungere al vostro carrello una bottiglia di questo prodotto.
Potete acquistare un minimo di 6 bottiglie anche assortite.